Edge is committed to providing a supportive and friendly community. To this end there are a few community guidelines that we ask everyone to follow.
- 1.Be Nice - The Golden Rule! Treat others as you want to be treated.
- 2.Be open to debate – Accept an individuals right to hold views that are different to your own.
- 3.No ‘FUD’ - Spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt, which includes general misinformation, lies and toxicity, will not be tolerated. Our moderation team can spot the difference between constructive discussion and FUD.
- 4.Don't Spam or Shill - If it's not related to Edge, it has no place in this community. Self-promotion, shilling and advertising is not allowed unless it relates to Edge in a specific way. Referral links are not tolerated in public channels or unsolicited PMs.
- 5.No Illegal Activities - The buying/selling of drugs, pyramid schemes, tax evasion, hacking and any other illegal activity is not allowed.
- 6.No Trade Talk - Community members discussing price and market related topics, with the exception of news relating to exchange listings, will be invited to continue their conversations elsewhere. This includes over-the-counter trading.
- 7.No Inappropriate Names - Community members with nicknames that are inappropriate or that otherwise break these rules will be asked to change them. Repeatedly breaking this rule will result in a ban.
Failing to adhere to the community guidelines will result in a mute, channel disablement or ban. This is at the complete discretion of Edge's community managers