Comment on page
Setup Host using Staking GUI
The community member Pod created software to make staking easier & more convenient.
A couple things before you can use the Staking GUI:
- Click create stake
- Choose stake type: Host. Enter your password.
- Click the button to create a stake.
- 2.(GUI) Install the latest Edge CLI
- 3.(GUI) Assign Device
- Click "Create & Display Device Token"
- Copy the device code:
- 4.(Web) Assign Device
- Paste the device code:
- Wait a few minutes.
- 5.(GUI) Start your node.
- Click the button.
- The GUI will keep autochecking if your node is online and keep you updated via the status bar.
- 6.(GUI) Setup complete!
- 7.(Docker, Optional) If you are using Docker Desktop, you may need to enable autostart.
- Click the gear icon.
- Check "Start Docker Desktop when you log in"
- 8.(GUI, Optional)
- Enable Autostart
- Enable Minimized